Friday, February 25, 2011

50 Letters/50 weeks Project - week 6

So after reading 52 weeks, 52 Letters I decided to start this challenge for myself.  I started it in the 3rd week of the year so this year it is a 50 letters in 50 weeks project for me but I am enjoying it.

I love getting letters and cards in the mail.  Okay I love getting ALMOST anything in the mail that isn't a bill or political junkmail.  I sometimes even like getting advertisements in the mail, because it gives me something to look at.

So I figured if I like getting mail then I know my friends will like it to.  It is interesting trying to figure out who I am going to write to for my next letter or card.  I am trying to send my letters to different people to begin with instead of always sending it to the same person or people.

I am hoping to receive a few letters or cards back but this in not the reason I am doing it.  I am doing this in hopes of making someone's day, making a friend or family member laugh, or just making someone realize that I am thinking about them and that they are important to me.

I haven't figured out who I'm writing to this week yet but I'm working on it.  I've got one more day to do it to make it in this week.  If you want to be a recipient of one of my letters or cards let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment