My children always give me something to smile about.
Yesterday I went to go get something out of the refrigerator, at this point I don't remember what it was, and when I opened the door this is what I found....
Yes you are seeing correctly. A green beanie frog sitting next to the milk and whipping cream. I just stood there for a moment and picked up the frog (which was chilly) and immediately went to the stairs and called for my middle child, Hank, since he was the last to have this animal. He came down the stairs and when he saw the frog his hand went straight to his forehead. He then went on to tell me that when he went to get some water he put the frog down and must have forgot it.
He wanted the frog back and I told him that it was too cold and needed to warm up so it sat on my shoulder for a little while. Of course BJ tried to tell me it was okay because a frog is a cold-blooded animal. Well needless to say I gave a short science lesson about what cold-blooded and warm-blooded means, that cold-blooded animals need heat and so on.
But anyway I just thought I'd share what I get to experience on a daily basis....never a dull moment with my kids ;)
Love the cold blooded/warm blooded lesson! That's great!
ReplyDelete