Friday, January 1, 2016

Another year has come!

Happy New Year to one and all.

Another year has arrived and I am happy to say that my family is Happy and Healthy at the start of this year.  I can hope and pray we stay this way.

As I said once or twice before in New Year posts I don't do Resolutions.  I believe they set me up for failure but I will list goals.

This year I have a few goals that I really want to concentrate on accomplishing.  Here they are:

1. Get my kids scrapbooks done up til the age of 4 at least.  I am hoping this isn't too  lofty of a goal.  They are currently at 3 yrs old (for my 11 yr old), 2 yrs old (for my 9 yr old), 1 yr old (for my 6 yr old), and 4 months old (for my 2 yr old).  3 out of 4 of them have birthdays in the first 3 months of the year so take that into consideration when thinking how far behind I am ;) 

2. Exercise 3 times a week.  Since last April I have lost 40 pounds and was walking ALOT until the school and evening activities started in September and since it has turned cold I have done basically nothing.  Time to get back off of my butt and into getting into the gym or finding something at home to do. I recently joined a Facebook group..2016 Gold challenge...1000 miles this year walk/run or 100 days working out.  I will complete this!

3. Blog weekly (so I am 2 weeks behind but I'll make it up).

4. Monthly dates with my hubby OUTSIDE of the house.  We are getting better at this but it always seems we get busy and skip a month or two.   While during the school year we try to get together when all 4 kids are in school I am not counting those because those don't even happen as regularly as we would like.

5. Read at least 1 book a month for fun and keep up on my Women's Health Magazine. ..I have a tendency to order a magazine and then end up with a stack of magazines unread at the end of the year.

6.  Complete at least 1 random act of kindness a month.

Right now that is all I can think of to type. I hope to complete these as well as more. 

Here's to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment