Friday, March 30, 2012

Picture catch up!


So this month has been a crazy month and a lazy month.  So please forgive my bunch of pictures....

March 8, 2012... a clock that we received as our first wedding gift over 11 years ago

March 9, 2012..my dad with the kids...his first morning during their recent visit

March 10, 2012...a fresh pot of Gumbo...courtesy of my dad 

March 11, 2012..technically I didn't take this picture but I wanted to share it...not many pictures of the whole family
March 12, 2012...the sad sight of my neighbors being evicted...
March 13, 2012...the part on my daughter's head after I attempted to put ponytails in it

March 15, 2012...me getting ready to go on a scrapbooking retreat...
ended up not bringing one of these bags ;)
March 16, 2012...my table at the scrapbook retreat

March 17, 2012...the sun setting at the retreat...it was in the middle of nowhere...and it was beautiful

March 19, 2012...sunrise over my neighbor's house

March 21, 2012...the tree next door in all of its glorious bloom

March 22, 2012...a fire engine near my house doing training...my kids LOVE fire trucks!

Almost caught up now...yes I missed a couple of days again but over all I think I'm doing pretty good.  It's so funny to look at things that have caught my eye over the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment