I can't believe it's been 13 days since I have blogged. I really have had a lot of things going on and I have my picture blogging to catch up on but I don't think I'll get those up today.
So I think I'll just post my goals list for the next week!
My latest goals are:
1. Keep my checkbook balanced...weekly.
2. Type up our April Budget....I can't believe it's almost April!
3. Birthday shop for my middle child...his birthday is in just a few days.
4. Post at least 3 blogs (not including this one).
Okay so I'm going to keep this week's goals simple and stop here. I would love to add get back to working out but with knowing what my schedule is like the next week I can't even put that on my list since I know it's not gonna happen!
Hopefully since I typed these up I can actually follow through with them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment