Monday, February 27, 2012

I will get better at this....

That's all I can hope...is that I will get better at this picture compositions that I am trying to do.  I can't believe it's been 17 days since I posted any....I'll have to do 2 posts so that I'm not having this be super long.  (I was just browsing through my pictures and realized that I have only 11 out of 16 days with a picture so that will shorten it a little.)

Here I go....

February 11, 2012....my oldest reading a book while eating an apple...makes me happy

February 12, 2012...my youngest got herself dressed (yeah!) like her top and bottom combo -
especially since above the zebra stripes is a BRIGHT pink part of her top!

February 13, 2012...what I woke up to because I was too lazy to clean the kitchen after celebrating Lili's 3rd bday!

February 14, 2012...cupcakes for Lili's school birthday celebration

February 15, 2012....saying good bye to my snowman bathroom theme for the season
February 16, 2012...a beautiful sunny morning view from my front window
That's half of the pictures I owe and I'll be posting the others later.

No comments:

Post a Comment