Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting back on track - Part 2

Two weeks ago I wrote about wanting to get back on track with my organization and my life. So I thought I'd report to you about how I did.

  • Put together February's budget (it's already the 5th so I'm definitely behind on this)
    • Balance our checkbook
  • Organize my daughter's room
    • I'm taking credit for this although I have not completed it because I've completely what I could until what I need goes on sale to finish it.
  • Plan out at least 3 blogs for the week (and hopefully execute)
    • took me 2 weeks but I've done it!
  • Find time to workout at least 2 times this week (my days are getting busier and busier)
    • I didn't get 2 workouts out in the week I wrote this but last week I did and I'm hoping for 3 days this week ;)
  • Plan my daughter's 3rd birthday (it's next week so I don't have time to forget this)
    • Done!  And she loved it!
I'm happy with my work.  I actually completely these tasks rather quickly after this blog so I'm sure I will keep having posts that leave me accountable.


No comments:

Post a Comment