Today I have tried to revel in the sun and the nice feeling that the sun gives me. I have been VERY productive. Being productive today is a good thing since I don't feel like I've been very productive the last few weeks.
Here is a list of things that I have accomplished today (just a warning I'm taking credit for every little thing)!
I have:
- emptied the dishwasher
- cleared off the kitchen counters
- stripped my bed
- washed the sheets and put them back on
- gotten my 3 kids Valentine's Day cards "organized" and put away
- clean the dishes that don't go into the dishwasher
- fixed dinner for my husband and kids (this is to save my hubby time tonight)
- washed the dishes from dinner that I cooked so the kitchen is still clean ;)
- returned an item to Wal-Mart that didn't work out
- cleaned grapes and got them ready to eat
- changed my curtains and shower curtain in my bathroom from my winter one (blog to come)
- took out our full recyclable container outside to our LARGE recyclable container
- worked out
- cleared off my kitchen table except for today's paper and mail
These weren't listed in any particular order except the order that thought of them as I was typing.
The weather is supposed to turn back to rainy/snowy/cloudy of some sort in the next day for goodness only knows how long so I am going to try to use this as a reminder that I can get stuff accomplished in a day I just have to get up and get it done!
Way to go Mary! I'm starting to feel a little less accomplished :0)
ReplyDelete