Five things that make me happy right now are:
- Seeing the joy my kids get when it's time to do the Advent Calendar every day
| Our advent calendar - I'll post more about this soon |
3. My kids are healthy and happy
4. My mom is done with her radiation and hopefully the side effects will be done before her visit here for the holidays.
5. I splurged on the Starbucks coffee. I really like the taste of it in the morning.
and the One thing I'm NOT happy about right now.....
We just did a food drive at my work for the Women and Children's Shelter in my home town and when I was putting the food in my van to deliver I noticed that people gave us EXPIRED (or past the Best By date) food. REALLY PEOPLE....if you won't eat it why do you think people having problems will eat it....UGH! So bothers me! Luckily it was only a couple of cans and most people were very generous!
No comments:
Post a Comment