Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Why ??

So I thought I'd start my blog by explaining to my friends why I am doing this.....

Over a year ago I started telling Brian that I thought he needed to blog.  He reads blogs that his friends write and he has always had interesting thoughts.  So I told him he should blog.  Well it's been over a year and he hasn't started one yet so I started thinking maybe I should, so here I am.

I named the blog Mary's Rambling Thoughts because I have a feeling that is exactly what this will become....my ramblings "written" down somewhere.  I've never been good at journaling so I guess I'll see how "good" or at least regular I am at this.  

I hope to enjoy doing this while entertaining my friends while they read it.  So I guess off I go!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get more depth out of most of my ramblings than I do on Facebook....plus I'm not inviting all my Facebook friends to read this...if you want to follow....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this will give me an opportunity to read/keep up with you without having to "expose" myself on Facebook!!1 I'm excited to see how this goes for you, and who knows....maybe I'll be inspired!

    ReplyDelete