Monday, October 14, 2013

Trying Something New!

One of my biggest struggles as a mom is not "losing my cool" when my kids are misbehaving...

I have recently found a blog called The Mob Society which is a blog for moms of boys by moms of boys. One of the contributors of this blog has written an ebook How to Control to Your Emotions and another contributor is doing an online book study of this book.

So today I am starting a 5 week book study in hopes of learning to control my emotions better when dealing with my kids.  You can find the book study at Grace Filled Moments.


I'll try to report back on how it is going throughout the next 5 weeks.

I also follow both of these blogs now in my Blog List so if you are interested go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment