Over the past week we have gone from record highs of over 100 to now seasonally or below seasonally weather in the mid 60s to low 70s. With this cold front has come something bad in the air and my allergies have one haywire.
Because of this I have been miserable and really don't want to do anything at all so I've pretty much just been doing the basics that I need to do to get thru the day and get my kids feed.
Now that my pity party of not feeling good is out there I am hoping that I sleep excellent tonight (my baby has been suffering with congestion too so nights haven't been as good as normal) and wake up feeling 100% percent better tomorrow.
At least I can hope.
Have you tried using Melalueca (tea tree oil)? Put some under your eyes on the bone and then right under your nose. It'll naturally draw out the infection. I was VERY doubtful. But, it workes!
ReplyDelete