Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanks galore!!

In this month of thanks I have more than enough things to be thankful for but I am choosing one thing a day to be thankful for....so here goes more days.

Day 7 of thanks....I am thankful for the sunshine.  I had no real motivation to do anything but with the sun shining it was easier to get up and get moving....sunshine always helps me out when I have no motivation.

Day 8 of thanks...I am thankful for my friends.  They ROCK!!  I was particularly thankful for three specific friends today.  One was great and last minute (okay last day) came over and watched my kids ALL evening so that Brian and I could go to a concert 3 hours away because I won tickets to it two days before the concert.  The other two friends I was thankful for were the two co-workers that graciously worked extra this week so that I could have the night off to go to the concert.

Day 9 of thanks...I am thankful for the doctors and all the medical people that have helped my father and father-in-law over come two life threatening health issues.  Within the past 3 months both of them have had to have MAJOR surgery (I'll blog about them later) and if it wasn't for the talented medical staffs then my children may not have either of their grandfathers anymore.

I hope you are finding things to be thankful for in your everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment