Saturday, March 31, 2012

To be or not to be....LAZY!

So it's Saturday and I am trying to decide

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

.....LAZY!

It's chilly and overcast outside which makes me want to be lazy

BUT

it's Saturday and I should try to be productive today.

I guess the first step in making this decision would be to get off the computer (sometimes it is know as a productivity sucker) and get off the couch (another productivity sucker) and take my shower and get dressed. 

Whatever is decided I'm sure it will be a good day..
the sun is SUPPOSED to come out and warm us up!  

Happy Saturday!  Believe it or not April starts tomorrow!!

**So just to let you know...I ended up not being TOO lazy but not TOO productive today.  I did get my weekly grocery shopping done, dinner cooked, the dishwasher emptied, and worked on my family's calendar for the month of April.  Now I'm planning on relaxing and watching a movie with my husband.  All in all I think a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment