I haven't abandoned my idea for posting a picture a day I just haven't gotten online to do it. So here is the last two weeks in pictures....enjoy!
 |
| January 27, 2012 - The pattern on a new bag I have...I LOVE IT! |
 |
| January 28, 2012 - A beautiful sunset outside of our back window |
 |
| January 29, 2012 - a snow angel that one of my children made |
 |
January 30, 2012 - My middle child on the 100th day of school....holding 100 cheerios!
Love his outfit by the way! |
 |
| January 31, 2012 - our backyard as the snow is melting....we've had a very warm and weird winter |
 |
| February 1, 2012 - our backyard again....see how much snow has melted in a day |
 |
| February 2, 2012...the view from the inside of my van as I am going through a drive thru "van" wash! |
 |
| February 3, 2012....the picnic my daughter had waiting for me in our hallway during a "sick" day of hers |
 |
February 4, 2012...my oldest "directing" a choir that he is watching on TV
|
 |
| February 7, 2012....The view from my rear view mirror after picking up 40 Valentine balloons for a fundraiser |
 |
| February 8, 2012....a "self-portrait" before my daughter and I get our hair cut |
 |
| February 9, 2012...A view in the morning that I LOVE! |
 |
| February 10, 2012....a sunflower that I was given a couple years ago (obviously fake) but it still helps brighten my days |
Once again a few days have been missed but I think for a new adventure I'm doing okay. Maybe I'll even start trying to post a picture a day to keep these posts from being sooo long.....what kind of stuff to do you see in your everyday life?
No comments:
Post a Comment