Saturday, September 3, 2011

Celebrating one of the happiest days of my life!

Yesterday I got to celebrate the memory of one of the happiest days of my life.  My wedding day.  11 years ago I was lucky enough to marry my best friend.  

my dad telling my soon to be husband that "She's your problem now!"
It was the happiest day of my life up until that moment.  He is an awesome husband, friend, and partner in my life.  

We had a wonderful wedding.  My mom made my dress and our family and friends made it a great and memorable day.

Here are a few pics.

The wedding party and almost all that attended the wedding


about to go to our reception

Cake cutting

The happy couple

Since then I have had the next 3 happiest days in my life and it was made possible due to this day....
Birth of my oldest
Birth of my second

Birth of my third

Thank you to my wonderful husband for making the last 16 years (11 of them married) the happiest times in my life and I look forward to spending the next 80 or 90 years with him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment