So while reading other blogs today I stumbled across a link for a website called Swagbucks. It is a search engine and more. On this site you can register and "earn" swagbucks. When you earn enough of these swagbucks you can cash them in for multiple different "prizes" some of which are gift cards to barnes and nobles and amazon. Along with many many other opportunities.
Another thing you can get on Swagbucks is coupons. Coupons for everything from certain foods, travel, household items, and more. I can't wait to start printing those out and redeeming them, which in turn gives me more Swagbucks!
I've seen a couple different people on Facebook talk about Swagbucks and so I'm trying it out. Of course I'll be one of the people most probably that gets sucked in and am doing silly surveys throughout the day to earn Swagbucks but if it doesn't take away from everything else I have to do then why not....especially if I can earn stuff FREE (only costing some time).
I've also read up a little on the way the search engine part of it works. Random searches are awarded swagbucks just for doing an internet search that you would have done on Google or Yahoo. So now I just need to remember to use this search engine.
There is SO much more to learn about Swagbucks so why don't you join me in this adventure.
I also have heard people talk about Ebates.com.....I need to look into this. It's an instant rebate website for people who shop online. I really don't shop online very often but I need to remember this place so next time I go to buy online....watch out Ebates.com
Are their any websites you use for money savings and time saving ideas? Share them with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment